Real Estate PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Course (15 hours Broker Candidate Elective)
If you are looking for the best way to get started with Property Management in real estate, this real estate course is your ideal way to learn, and we want to invite you to start this course in October.
What You’ll Learn in This Real Estate Property Management Course
This introductory 15-hour course is designed to teach you how to get started with Property Management in real estate. You’ll learn about:
- The definition, types and occupation of Property Management
- Where to learn more and become certified PM and CAM, Residential Management Professional (RMP®) designation & Master Property Manager (MPM®) designation.
- Management Services Contracts, managing properties and how to
- Creating a plan that accomplishes your goals
- Marketing, Risk Management, Tenancy Management, Maintenance, and Residential Management
- Operations and Policies
- Broker Candidate Exam Topics.
TEXTBOOKS & MATERIALS INCLUDED:
Instructor’s Study Guide and CD: Broker Exam Test Q&A’s, PPT presentations etc.
The Shelton Community Center
41 Church Street
Shelton, CT 06484
Nearest: off Exit 51 (Merritt Pkwy) to 108 for 4 miles
Phone: 203.692.5533 (Capital Real Estate School)
- Introduction: What is Property Management
- Property Management Types and Organizations
- Property Management Certifications, Designations
- Broker Candidate Exam essentials and Property Management
UNIT 1 Introduction and Property Management Types
UNIT 2 Professional Property Management
UNIT 3 Owner Relations / Managing Office & Reports
UNIT 4 Leases and Negotiations
UNIT 5 Marketing & Tenant Relations
UNIT 6 Maintenance and Construction
UNIT 7 Federal and State Laws, Risk, Safety, Retail