Real Estate BROKER P&P ELECTIVE Course (15 hours Broker Candidate Elective)
If you are looking for the best way to get started with Broker Principles and Practices (Broker P&P) in real estate, this real estate course is your ideal way to learn, and we want to invite you to start this course in May.
What You’ll Learn in This Real Estate Broker P&P Course
This introductory 15-hour course is designed to teach you how to get started with Brokerage Principles and Practices in real estate. You’ll learn about:
- The definition, types and occupation of Brokerages
- Management Services Contracts, managing properties and how to pass the Broker Candidate National Exam
- Brokerage Marketing, Risk Management, Tenancy Management, Maintenance, and Residential Management
- Operations and Policies within a Brokerage
- Broker Candidate Exam Topics with Questions/Answer Handouts for the exam.
TEXTBOOKS & MATERIALS INCLUDED:
Instructor’s Study Guide and CD: Broker Exam Test Q&A’s, PPT presentations etc.
The Shelton Community Center
41 Church Street
Shelton, CT 06484
Nearest: off Exit 51 (Merritt Pkwy) to 108 for 4 miles
Phone: 203.692.5533 (Capital Real Estate School)
- Introduction: What is Brokerage Management
- Brokerage Mangaement Types and Organizations
- Brokerage PSI Exam Topics
- Broker Candidate Exam essentials